I wonder do you know that if we have three bananas a day, we can significantly reduce your risk ofstroke or a heart attack? British and Italian researchers, concluded that consuming one banana for breakfast, one for lunch, one in the evening, provide enough potassium to reduce risk of a blood clot in the brain. All that reduced by 21%.
Report in Journal of the American College of Cardiology, is suggesting that stroke cases could be prevented or reduced by the potassium levels that certain foods have, such as bananas, fish, spinach, and lentils. Daily potassium intake of around 1,600 mg lowers stroke risk. Average-sized banana contains near 500 mg of potassium—so three a day lower blood pressure also help with proper brain and nerve function.
BANANA NUTRIENTS AND BENEFITS
Bananas also good sources of vitamin B6, C, manganese, biotin, dietary fiber-they help proper function of digestive system. One average banana has approximately 108 calories; contain little cholesterol, fat, or sodium (and all can contribute to weight gain).
Bananas are low in glycemic carbohydrates and they are delicious snack for athletes who want extra boost of energy. Consuming three bananas give enough energy to complete an intense 90-minute workout.
FURTHER HEALTH BENEFITS OF EATING 3 BANANAS A DAY
Bbenefits are numerous:
- Reduces depression– contain tryptophan, type of protein and body converts into serotonin—serotonin-compound that relaxes body and improves mood.
2.Regulates blood pressure–help regulate heart function, body’s fluid balance and this help reduce the risk of blood pressure and stroke.
- Treats constipation:average-sized banana has just over three grams of fiber; so if one is constipated, then should try incorporating bananas into diet to restore your bowels—which is a great, natural alternative to laxatives.
- Cures hangovers: banana smoothies sweetened with honey help treat hangovers.Bananas will help soothe the stomach and the honey restore dwindling blood sugar levels.
- Boosts bone mass: potassium found in bananas can prevent bones from decaying at a rapid rate.
- Fights stress:Potassium regulates the heartbeat. In stress our metabolic rates rise and potassium levels drop—so eating potassium-rich foods as bananas help rebalance heartbeat.
- Smoking:Bananas contain vitamins B12 and B6, magnesium, that help the body recuperate from effects of nicotine withdrawal.
- PMS:due to vitamin B6, bananas help normalize the body’s glucose levels, that can positively affect mood.
- Anemia:in this condition body does not have enough red blood cells that carry oxygen to the necessary tissues. Bananas as rich in iron, they can help produce hemoglobin. (Low hemoglobin levels generally indicate anemia.)